Come & discover Bass Flinders Cronulla NSW 2230.
Come & discover Williams Park Bondi North NSW 2026. Lookout, Aboriginal Carvings are located behind the golf course on the rocks at Williams Park, North Bondi, looking over the ocean. These Aboriginal Rock Engravings features sharks, fish, men and women
Williams Park, 22-24 Military Rd, North Bondi NSW 2026
Williams Park – Bondi North
Grace Campbell Reserve is a local park located off Grace Campbell Crescent in Hillsdale. The reserve adjoins western section of Rhodes St Reserve and provides pedestrian access to both Rhodes St and Bunnerong Road. The park is an open space for the residents of Hillsdale with a playground, seating and a half basketball court.
19-21 Grace Campbell Crescent, Hillsdale 2036
Grace Campbell Reserve – Hillsdale
Prior to European settlement and well into the 19th century the Quibaree Clan, part of the larger Kuringgai Tribe, frequented Lavender Bay. In 1805 Robert Campbell purchased a large section of land on the waterfront of the North Shore, and James Milson settled on this land in 1806. During the 1850s, subdivision and sale led to increased settlement in the Lavender Bay and Milsons Point area.
Lavender Crescent Lavender Bay New South Wales 2060 Australia
Lavender Bay Parklands – Lavender Bay
High Cross Park is an open green space in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Randwick. It contains some large trees offering shade and there are also picnic tables and water fountains. It is home to the City’s cenotaph, remembering all wars served by residents of Randwick City. The Minister for Transport announced on 17 September 2015 that High Cross Park would be saved and the proposed light rail terminal moved to nearby High St.
217-219R Avoca Street, Randwick NSW 2031
High Cross Park – Randwick
Located on the upper tier of Waverton Park, Merrett Playground is set beneath two fabulous native trees and offers visitors lovely views across Sydney Harbour. The playground has a ‘service station’ theme; with an easily accessible pathway and ‘road’ system, a spring-mounted car, and a level play area with petrol bowsers, a mechanics workshop and a candy shop. Also featuring a large deck, tunnel slides and an arm-power swing, this popular playground caters to children of all ages and abilities.
cnr Woolcott Street and Woolcott Avenue Waverton New South Wales 2060
Waverton Park – Waverton
With a capacity of up to 80 people, this sunny room located in the old school building is perfect for meetings and small functions, with the beautiful Secret Garden just outside. This second meeting room is located furthest away from the main library building with a lounge area and kitchenette in front.
799 Pacific Highway Gordon Australia
Gordon Library Meeting Room 2 – Gordon
The Village Green refers to the narrow park alongside Artarmon Station. It was originally part of the land put aside for the building of the North Shore Railway, and is now leased by Council from Railcorp. It was dedicated by Council on 21 September 1968, and a plaque with the following inscription was set into a large rock in the park to mark the event:
Artarmon Village GreenArtarmon Village Green,Artarmon Station, Hampden Road, Artarmon
Artarmon Village Green (Artarmon Station) – Artarmon
Moore Reserve is an open space area in the Oatley District comprising approximately 14 hectares bordering on the suburbs of Oatley and Hurstville Grove in Southern Sydney. The reserve is a former municipal garbage tip that has been converted into reclaimed grass fields with recreational facilities and an artificial wetland area.
West Cr, Hurstville Grove
Moore Reserve – Hurstville Grove
This iconic North Shore landmark has hosted a multitude of events including horse shows, dog shows, circuses, markets, fireworks displays, car shows, trailwalks, cross-country events, sports training and competitions.
450 Mona Vale Road, St Ives
Jim Watson Main Arena – St Ives
The newly expanded Cameron Park was opened in March 2017 and features open grassy areas, plentiful shade from trees, a multipurpose paved area with outdoor table tennis table and picnic facilities, a self-cleaning, accessible public toilet, as well as brand new seating, fencing, pathways and lighting.
Corner Eastern Road and Gilroy Road Turramurra Australia
Cameron Park – Turramurra
Allan Small Park has received a big makeover! We upgraded park facilities through a staged implementation of works aimed at improving general use, access and sustainability in accordance with the Allan Small Park Landscape Masterplan.
Saiala Road East Killara Australia
Allan Small Oval – Killara
The park is perched on top of the ocean cliffs, providing sweeping views to the ocean and Sydney Harbour. The venue has three football fields used for rugby union, soccer and touch football and one hockey field, (No. 4). One of the ovals, (No. 1), has lights for night training. The park also has three cricket wickets for summer use.
Christison Park, Old South Head Road, Vaucluse.
Christison Park – Vaucluse
This colourful and fragrant park was designed by Landscape Consultant Stephen Whitteridge following community consultation, and completed in June 2008.
Whitton Park,Corner Whitton ,Oliver Roads, Chatswood
Whitton Park – Chatswood
Charles Bean Sportsground is the first ever synthetic playing field in Ku-ring-gai Council to be constructed. The new synthetic surface allows the playing field to be used during wet weather and reduces maintenance costs, compared to a grass surface.
Eton Rd Lindfield 2070 Australia
Charles Bean Sports Field – Lindfield
Hereward Reserve is located in Maroubra and offers an abundance of natural shade as well as a large children’s playground. The playground includes a large climbing frame, swings, a jungle gym and soft- fall flooring. There is also plenty of park seating under the natural shade to sit back and relax whilst watching your kids.
9R Hereward Street, Maroubra NSW 2035
Hereward Reserve – Maroubra
Designed to fit neatly into the existing landform, this low-key timber playground is tucked into the quiet Neutral Bay valley. Activities cater primarily to older children with swings, slides, climbing walls and a fun ‘spinning cup’ ride. Younger children will enjoy the ground level activities including a spring-mounted jeep and cubby house area.
Kurraba Road Neutral Bay New South Wales 2089
Warringa Park Playground – Neutral Bay
Situated on the corner of Mona Vale and Rosedale Roads, this small meeting room is perfect for group meetings and classes, with tables and chairs, fridge and whiteboard. Available for bookings every day, 7am – 11pm
207 Mona Vale Road St Ives Australia
Ku-ring-gai Community Groups Meeting Room – St Ives
Located between Ascot Street and Goodwood Street in Kensington, Kokoda Park is named in honour of those heroic soldiers who served and lost their lives on the Kokoda Track in Papua New Guinea during World War II. The park has a large grassed area and features a memorial pathway leading to a monument. The path is a symbolic representation of the Kokoda Track. The park also includes a fenced junior playground. Grab a coffee from a café on nearby Anzac Parade and wind down in the tranquil environment.
2R Goodwood Street, Kensington NSW 2033
Kokoda Park – Kensington
Flack Avenue Reserve is a pocket park located near the corner of Flack Avenue and Beauchamp Road Hillsdale. The Reserve has play equipment and seating. The park is accessible to pedestrians from both Beauchamp Road and Flack Avenue.
Flack Avenue Reserve, Near the corner of Flack Avenue and Beauchamp Road, Hillsdale 2036
Flack Avenue Reserve – Hillsdale
Named after H.J. Greville an auditor of the Borough of Willoughby in the 1880s. The land was previously the site of a dairy started by Gladys Homer in the early 1930s. In the 1950s the land was subdivided and sold to Cumberland County Council. The land formed a boundary with the Army Rifle Range until its relocation in 1955. In 1960 the land was sold to Willoughby Municipal Council and named Greville Street Reserve. Willoughby City Council acknowledges the Cameraigal people as the traditional inhabitants of the area.
Greville Park,Greville Street ,Chatswood
Greville Park – Chatswood
Sawmillers Reserve is one of North Sydney’s true hidden gems. Follow the winding steps down to the water’s edge for a beautiful view of the harbour and an old shipwreck lies just offshore in Berry’s Bay.
Munro Street McMahons Point New South Wales 2060
Sawmillers Reserve – McMahons Point
Named after Erik Carlson, (1917-2001) resident of Middle Harbour Ward. His contribution to improving the living environment of Willoughby City will be long remembered; an example being this land acquired in 1989 to mitigate local flooding and to develop as public open space. A rocky channel runs through the park to help direct stormwater.
Carlson Park, Carlson Park 150 High St, North Willoughby
Carlson Park – North Willoughby
Cahill Playground is designed to stimulate the imagination of younger children with a ‘wildlife wetland’ theme. The main slide and deck structure has been constructed to reflect a safari hut, with binoculars looking out over the playspace, which is dotted with life-size and over-sized wetland animals including crocodiles, frogs and a snake.
Sofia Street Crows Nest New South Wales 2065
Cahill Park – Crows Nest
Set in the beautiful and historic St. Thomas’ Rest Park, this unique and accessible fully fenced playground has been created as a series of play ‘rooms’ connected by rubber pathways within lush native gardens. Activities have a whimsical theme with a groovy climbing ‘critter’, spring-mounted rockets, an old style ‘steam engine’, an unusual roundabout and two sets of double swings including an arm-power swing. A larger central structure incorporates an unusual sitting ‘capsule’ as well as tunnels, slides and climbing activities. Picnic tables are centrally located, making this a popular playground for longer visits.
West Street Crows Nest New South Wales 2065
St Thomas’ Rest Park – Crows Nest
A lovely shaded park in the heart of Kensington located on the corner of Duke Street and Balfour Road. The park includes a fenced playground, interactive play equipment, a small bicycle track and a large open grassed area set below Balfour Street.
43R Duke Street, Kensington NSW 2033
Wills Reserve – Kensington
Muston Park is named after William Thomas Muston, the original owner of the land and Mayor of Willoughby 1890. His home ‘Penshurst’ stood in the middle of the land which was subdivided and sold in 1921. In 1926 the Council purchased the land from Joseph Knight Smith, owner of Willoughby Hotel, and created a public park. The ‘Penshurst’ entry gates were re-located to Willoughby Park.
Muston Park, Penshurst Street, Chatswood
Muston Park – Chatswood
Pleasant picnic location with lawns and shade. Divided by Tamarama Marine Drive: West section is a large open area with a shady gully; the smaller Eastern section contains the listed facilities.
Tamarama Park, Tamarama Marine Drive ,Tamarama 2026
Tamarama Park – Tamarama
Gorgeous manicured gardens with fenced playground and rotunda. A great venue for functions such as birthdays, weddings and family picnics. Wahroonga Park also plays host to the popular Twilight Concerts every year.
Coonanbarra Road Wahroonga Australia
Wahroonga Park – Wahroonga
Sandy Bay lies immediately north of Clontarf with Sandy Bay Road providing access to the bay. The 120m wide bay is very sheltered and faces southeast toward The Spit just 500 m away. It has a low, narrow, curving 150 m long high tide beach (SH 17) fronted by intertidal sand flats up to 200 m wide, which fills most of the bay. The road runs around the rear of the beach, terminating at the northern end of the bay, with a small creek draining to the centre. Boats are moored off the sand flats.
Sandy Bay Road Clontarf NSW 2093
Sandy Bay – Clontarf
Walter Williamson Park (previously Central Park), located on Cooper Street, Maroubra, is a large open space park offering grass and mature trees with natural shade. There is bench style seating located to watch the kids enjoy the playground and bike track, and plenty of room to kick around a ball or swing a bat.
28R Cooper Street, Maroubra NSW 2035
Walter Williamson Park – Maroubra
Named after Dr Elsie Okey (nee Wearn) (1904-1995), Artarmon’s first female dentist. Elsie was a pioneer for women in dentistry, opening her practice in Hampden Road in 1945 and later moving to Wilkes Avenue until her retirement in 1974. She was the first honorary dental surgeon at the Rachel Forster Hospital for Women and Children for 22 years, and also provided dental services to the Burnside Children’s Homes for 14 years.
Elsie Wearn Park,Robert Street, Artarmon
Elsie Wearn Park – Artarmon