Forestville NSW 2087
The North Turramurra Recreation Area (NTRA) sport facility features a synthetic Soccer sportsfield, small synthetic practice areas, two natural turf soccer fields (winter season) as well as cricket nets and a Cricket pitch to utilise in the (summer season). The facility also offers superior lighting for night time training and competition purposes.
361 Bobbin Head Road North Turramurra 2074 Australia
Burrows Park is located to the south of Waverley Cemetery. You can reach it via Ocean Street or by the walkway from Clovelly Beach or Bundock Park. The park is bounded to the east by an area of remnant vegetation and to the south by the cliff top at the edge of Clovelly Bay. There are spectacular views along the coastline in all directions from this high vantage point. The park marks the beginning of the Eastern Beaches Coastal Walk within the Randwick City Council area. Further north, the walkway continues towards Bondi Beach. The wide pathways are in regular use by walkers and joggers. The park features a free outdoor gym which was opened in August 2014. Clovelly Bowling Club is located within the park. The park also includes a sportsfield.
1-11 Ocean Street, Clovelly NSW 2031
Situated in the hub of St Ives, this large hall can accommodate up to 300 people and comes equipped with a stage, full kitchen and disabled access. Great for family functions such as birthdays and reunions, also indoor sports activities. Available to book every day, 7am – 1am.
Memorial Avenue St Ives Australia
The Village Green refers to the narrow park alongside Artarmon Station. It was originally part of the land put aside for the building of the North Shore Railway, and is now leased by Council from Railcorp. It was dedicated by Council on 21 September 1968, and a plaque with the following inscription was set into a large rock in the park to mark the event:
Artarmon Village GreenArtarmon Village Green,Artarmon Station, Hampden Road, Artarmon
A centrally located and well-used urban park. With paving, pathways and rolling lawns dotted with mature specimen trees, Civic Park is a pleasant meeting place for the North Sydney community. North Sydney’s Civic Centre opened in September 1982. The site was the subject of numerous plans, both commercial and civic, since it was first mooted as a civic centre in the 1940s. The Civic Centre incorporates a number of existing buildings, including the Council Chambers and the Stanton Library, together with a park area consisting of lawns and gardens, known as Civic Park.
200 Miller Street North Sydney New South Wales 2060
Enjoy cricket and baseball in summer and soccer in winter at our state-of-the-art facilty. Features synthetic wicket, cricket nets, baseball batting cage and clubhouse.
Auluba Road South Turramurra Australia
High Cross Park is an open green space in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Randwick. It contains some large trees offering shade and there are also picnic tables and water fountains. It is home to the City’s cenotaph, remembering all wars served by residents of Randwick City. The Minister for Transport announced on 17 September 2015 that High Cross Park would be saved and the proposed light rail terminal moved to nearby High St.
217-219R Avoca Street, Randwick NSW 2031
Since opening in 1995, Mary MacKillop Place Museum has been engaging visitors with an interactive display that recreates the story of Australia’s first Saint, Mary MacKillop and the co-founder of the order of the Sisters of St Joseph, Fr Julian Tenison Woods.
7-11 Mount Street North Sydney NSW 2060 Australia
The Northern end of Palm Beach consists of a 600m stretch of coastland in a relatively natural state and faces east. The Northern most tip is landmarked by the prominent 100m high lighthouse capped, Barrenjoey Head.
Beach Road Palm Beach NSW 2108
Multi-purpose sports facility with turf and synthetic wickets plus two practice nets for cricket, floodlit tennis courts, rugby fields and playground at Lindfield Soldiers Memorial Park.
62a Tryon Road, East Lindfield
Allan Small Park has received a big makeover! We upgraded park facilities through a staged implementation of works aimed at improving general use, access and sustainability in accordance with the Allan Small Park Landscape Masterplan.
Saiala Road East Killara Australia
Named after Sir James Willoughby Gordon (1773-1851), English officer-soldier and associate of Sir Thomas Livingstone Mitchell, the NSW Surveyor-General, who assigned the name of ‘Willoughby’ to the local parish.
Willoughby Park, McClelland Street, Willoughby
Oatley Memorial Gardens offers a pleasant outdoor area for residents and visitors near the centre of Oatley Village. Located between Oatley Parade and Oatley Avenue, south of Hurstville Road, the Gardens are a green gateway into the centre of Oatley Village.
Oatley Ave, Oatley
This gorgeous park is situated in bushland on the shores of Middle Harbour and is an ideal venue for functions of all sizes, from family BBQs to weddings. Echo Point Park is Ku-ring-gai’s only park with water frontage and boasts a beach, mangroves, Aboriginal heritage sites, walking tracks, terraced gardens, playground and remains of the old Roseville Baths and Roseville Bridge.
Babbage Road Roseville Chase Australia
Designed to fit neatly into the existing landform, this low-key timber playground is tucked into the quiet Neutral Bay valley. Activities cater primarily to older children with swings, slides, climbing walls and a fun ‘spinning cup’ ride. Younger children will enjoy the ground level activities including a spring-mounted jeep and cubby house area.
Kurraba Road Neutral Bay New South Wales 2089
Pioneers Park is a large recreational facility located on the corner of Franklin Street and Cromwell Place in Malabar, only a few minutes walk from Malabar Beach. The park consists of several large grassed areas and sports fields with native shrubs and a few trees.
1160-1196R Anzac Parade, Malabar
With a capacity of up to 80 people, this sunny room located in the old school building is perfect for meetings and small functions, with the beautiful Secret Garden just outside and a separate kitchen. DVD, CD, AV and PA equipment, including screen, available on request.
799 Pacific Highway Gordon Australia
Named after Alderman Joseph Bales, Mayor of Willoughby in 1931-32, 1936, 1938-42 and 1945-47. On land formerly used as Chinese market gardens, the park was created by resumption and private purchase during 1930, and was known as Central Park. In 1952, more land was resumed to increase the park area.
Bales Park, Stanley Street, Chatswood
This park is located on the corner of Botany Street and Rainbow Street, Randwick. It comprises a playground, dog exercise park, sports field as well as toilets and change rooms
187-203R Botany Street, Randwick NSW 2031
Named after Wallace Park who, along with other soldiers, died at the battle of Lone Pine, Gallipoli on 8 August, 1915. The land was dedicated for a park in the Wallace Park Estate subdivision of 1918, by Alderman James Park in memory of his brother, Wallace.
Location Beresford Avenue and Lone Pine Avenue, Chatswood
Kenneth Slessor Park is named after the renowned Australian poet and journalist, Kenneth Slessor (1901-71), who lived nearby at several houses along Pacific Highway in Chatswood for the early and later part of his life. Originally called Western Park, the park has western views to the Blue Mountains and was part of the Fuller Estate. The land was purchased by Council in 1931.
Western way, chatswood
John Shore Park is located near Maroubra Beach on Mons Avenue and across the road from Broadarrow Reserve. The park is fairly flat and a good spot for ball games or group activities, but there are no facilities in this park.
172-174R Mons Avenue, Maroubra NSW 2035
Rebuilt in 2015, this is a great playground for young kids. There is a shade sail to shield the summer sun, and all equipment carefully chosen to suit ages up to 10.
Barry Street Neutral Bay New South Wales 2089 Australia
The Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden is located on 123 hectares of tranquil bushland on the edge of the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park. It features six walking tracks, picnic areas with BBQs, a playground and a function centre.
420 Mona Vale Road, St Ives
Part of the Randwick Community Centre site, this Reserve has bike racks and picnic facilities – perfect for a fun day out with the family. While you’re out and about, check out the nearby Environment Park.
21-29 Munda Street, Randwick NSW 2031
Watt Park Playground is a traditional heritage style playground reminiscent of North Sydney’s original playgrounds. It caters for a wide age range of children in an environment that is pleasant and relaxing for carers. It is a very cool and shady playground ideal for summer use and incorporates a roundabout, seesaw, swings, spring-mounted boat and embankment slides.
Lavender Crescent McMahons Point New South Wales 2060
Beauchamp Park is situated in the upper park of the Scotts Creek sub-catchment.
Beauchamp Park, Nicholson Street, Chatswood
Fred Hollows Reserve is a unique vegetated gully in the heart of Randwick City. It is a natural area in Glebe Gully in the Eastern Suburbs. It is a two hectare park that follows a gully from Alison Road to Clovelly Road. The reserve has a footbridge/boardwalk built across the creek which is a pleasant 30 minute walk up the gorge from Alison Road to Bligh Place. There are picnic facilities throughout the reserve and the viewing platforms allow you to take in much of the natural flora and fauna that lives within the tranquil space.
63R St Marks, Randwick NSW 2031
One of Ku-ring-gai’s largest sports and recreation facilities, Bicentennial Park is home to Ku-ring-gai Fitness and Aquatic Centre and West Pymble Bowling and Sports Club, and plays host to many community events including Carols in the Park and Australia Day.
Corner Lofberg Road and Yanko Road West Pymble Australia
Located between Ascot Street and Goodwood Street in Kensington, Kokoda Park is named in honour of those heroic soldiers who served and lost their lives on the Kokoda Track in Papua New Guinea during World War II. The park has a large grassed area and features a memorial pathway leading to a monument. The path is a symbolic representation of the Kokoda Track. The park also includes a fenced junior playground. Grab a coffee from a café on nearby Anzac Parade and wind down in the tranquil environment.
2R Goodwood Street, Kensington NSW 2033
Named after Gregory Bartels, AM (1926-2015), who served on Willoughby City Council from 1983-1993, as Alderman, Deputy Mayor (1985-87, 1989 -91) and as Mayor (1991-93). He devoted much of his life to public service, including Patron, Chairman, Member and Director of many community groups. The land was acquired by Council in 1948. It was previously known as Edgar Street Reserve.
Edgar Street Chatswood
Coast Hospital Memorial Park (also known as Pine Avenue Reserve) in Little Bay, is a large open park space with masses of grass, mature Pine trees and views out to beautiful Little Bay and beyond.
21R Pine Avenue, Little Bay NSW 2036
On the first Sunday of each month a Bushcare group works at Anglo Park, looking after the significant Blue Gum High Forest plant community, including Blue Gums and Blackbutts 20-30m tall.
Anglo Park, 14 Anglo St, Chatswood