Harry’s Café de Wheels is over 70 years old, and has maintained a tradition of daily fresh deliveries of its pies.
Originally supplied by Sargents Pies of Darlinghurst, then McKay & Boys of Granville and for the past fifteen years Hannah’s (Harry’s) pies of Ultimo. We set out to live up to the good name that Harry’s and its suppliers forged over the years. We developed a range of pies and pasties with respect to the traditions of the past.
Using the original ingredients and methods with modern knowledge, our aim was to develop and maintain the quality and original flavour of 1938 for the enjoyment of today’s increasingly discerning consumers.