Kadoo Tours La Perouse Discovery Cultural Tour
Immerse yourself in Aboriginal culture at La Perouse, discover the local flora and fauna and learn about the region’s diverse history.
• A 2 hour tour through the native bush and coastline of La Perouse (Guriwal) with professional guides
• Entry to Kamay Botany Bay National Park
• Taste an array of bush tucker
• Enjoy a truly authentic Aboriginal cultural tour in La Perouse
• Hear Tim’s wonderful stories about his culture, his people and his Dreaming of this land
• Learn about native birds, animals & sea life
• Be involved in a traditional ochre ceremony and a ‘Welcome to the Country’
• Hear about how the Aboriginal people hunted, fished & gathered throughout the area.
• Discover another world
Kamay Botany Bay National Park, La Perouse –14 kilometres from Sydney’s CBD
Meeting point: The Snake Pit, end of Anzac Pde, La Perouse.
WHAT TO BRING
Comfortable walking shoes, hat , sunscreen, drinking water & a camera.