Come & discover Nash Street Reserve Penrith South NSW 2750.
Has Modern multi age play equipment with rubber softfall.
McKell Park is on the shores of Sydney Harbour with views of the Harbour Bridge to the west and Sydney Heads to the east. The park comprises grassed landscape terraces stepping down to the harbour foreshore and the public ferry wharf. It is often used for wedding ceremonies as it has superb harbour views and manicured gardens surrounded by magnificent mature trees. The harbour and well maintained gardens provide a perfect backdrop for any special occasion. It is a great vantage point to view Sydney Harbour activities. The heritage listed Canonbury Cottage is the centrepiece of the park.
McKell Park,North Darling Point Road, Darling Point.
This harbourside tidal enclosure (previously known as Redleaf Pool) is popular with all age groups and can be crowded on weekends in summer. The enclosure provides a swimming area of approximately 90m x 60m.
Murray Rose Pool, New South Head Road, Double Bay
his basic but highly visible picnic area has been designed for visitors who prefer to bring their own barbecue or event caterer. The shelter shed provides ample weather protection for a small group, while still allowing additional space for small marques or pop-up shelters to be errected for larger groups.
420 Mona Vale Road St Ives 2075 Australia
The South Maroubra Village Green is located adjacent to the South Maroubra Shopping Village on Meagher Avenue off Malabar Road. It’s a grassed area which includes a children’s playground. The park is also the location of many regular events such as the South Maroubra Village Green Art Show and the South Maroubra Community Christmas Carols.
5-19R Meagher Avenue, Maroubra NSW 2035
Balcombe Heights Sportsground (Masonic Ovals) features two single sports fields with a synthetic cricket pitch located in the centre of each. The cricket pitches are covered in the winter. Both are only small fields and best suited to local lower level sports. Touch football is played during the summer season on both fields and Soccer in Winter.
Seven Hills Road, Baulkham Hills 2153
Mainly flat playing field with views to the Ocean. The reserve also contains remnant vegetation, which is looked after by a team of dedicated bushcare volunteers.
Hugh Bamford Reserve Miltary Road (north of the golf club) North Bondi 2026
With a capacity of up to 80 people, this sunny room located in the old school building is perfect for meetings and small functions, with the beautiful Secret Garden just outside and a separate kitchen. DVD, CD, AV and PA equipment, including screen, available on request.
799 Pacific Highway Gordon Australia
Hereward Reserve is located in Maroubra and offers an abundance of natural shade as well as a large children’s playground. The playground includes a large climbing frame, swings, a jungle gym and soft- fall flooring. There is also plenty of park seating under the natural shade to sit back and relax whilst watching your kids.
9R Hereward Street, Maroubra NSW 2035
Enjoy a relaxed Sunday morning game with friends or get private lessons from the pros at Gordon Golf Course. Italian restaurant, clubhouse and venue hire also available. Gordon Golf Course, including all services and facilities, remains open. For information and bookings visit the Gordon Golf Course website.
6 Lynn Ridge Avenue Gordon Australia
Alison Park is a beautiful, civic park located off Alison Road, Randwick between the town centre and the Randwick Council Administration Building. On The Avenue side, it is lined by beautiful historic fig trees and it is a quiet sanctuary away from the Belmore Road shopping strip. The park features a playground, a large flat grassed area great for ball games, public toilets, street banner poles and public art. A childcare centre is located in the park off Frances Street.
194R Alison Road, Randwick NSW 2031
HMAT Barambah (formerly the SS Hobart) was a steamship built in 1912 for the Deutsche-Australische line, which operated services between Germany and Australia. The ship was seized by Australia in Melbourne at the commencement of WW1, renamed Barambah and used as a troop transport belonging to the Australian Commonwealth Government Line of Steamers. The ship’s final voyage from Australia to England was in 1925 having been sold and renamed SS Justin. Barambah was the name given to an Aboriginal mission town in Queensland (now Cherbourg), and means “source of the western wind”. There are two park benches, a picnic table. a level grassed area and an attractive 3m high rock face in this reserve. There are four parks and a garden in Barcoo Street:
18 and 34 Barambah St, Roseville
Named after the aboriginal word for “beauty”. The park was acquired in 1942 from the Estate of Joseph Charles Tricker, builder, who lived in the adjoining house ‘Goulburn Grange’, which was built in 1907. The park contains remnant native ridge-top trees of Blackbutt and Turpentine which provide plenty of shade. There are three covered picnic tables, a double plated BBQ and a playground in the park.
Lowanna Park, Greville Street and Fullers Road, Chatswood
The north end of Curl Curl at the entrance of Curl Curl Lagoon. An off-leash dog exercise area is behind the dunes at Adam Street Reserve and no dogs are allowed on the beach. Swiming in Curl Curl Lagoon is not recommended.
Griffin Road North Curl Curl NSW 2099
Turimetta Beach is a small 350m long beach between Turimetta and Narrabeen Head backed by 20 to 30 m high shale bluffs. The beach receives waves averaging 1.5m which break close to shore, and often has a heavy shore break. Two or three rips usually form at each end of the beach and in the centre amongst the rocks.
57 Narrabeen Park Parade Warriewood NSW 2102
Predominantly a facility for younger users, this playground capitalises on the existing trees as integral parts of the play space; creating child-scale play gardens. The playground is subtly divided into separate play spaces connected by colourful stepping stone pathways, low level bridges, quiet sitting areas dotted with giant rubber toadstools, and a range of ground level activities. Out in the main play area a central deck structure offers slides and a cubby area while a four-person spring-mounted pony rocker and a giant spinning teacup offer fun activities for small groups. Small sculptures scattered around the gardens offer wonderful ‘discoveries’ for the youngsters.
oung Street Cremorne New South Wales 2090
Part of the Randwick Community Centre site, this Reserve has bike racks and picnic facilities – perfect for a fun day out with the family. While you’re out and about, check out the nearby Environment Park.
21-29 Munda Street, Randwick NSW 2031
Named after Alderman William Cleland junior, Mayor of Willoughby (1906-07) and first president of the School of Arts. He lived in Abbott Road where the Artarmon Public School now stands. The land was intended to be the site of the Council Chambers, as it was elevated and central to the newly created Municipality of North Willoughby in 1865, however when Chatswood Town Hall was opened in 1903 the land became redundant. At the urging of Cleland, it was declared a public park in 1908. Tennis courts have been operating in the park since 1920. You can see the list, what they can be used for, and which clubs use them. More information about local tennis courts is available in pdf format Tennis in the city of Willoughby. A carpark for approximately twenty cars and a Guides Hall (Artarmon District Guides) are also located in the park.
Cleland Park, Barton Roads, Artarmon
Harbourview Park is a cool leafy oasis in the centre of the intense residential development of Woollahra. Its mature trees provide a green canopy over much of the park. It is a pleasant “shortcut” on a walk from Bondi Junction to Double Bay.
Harbourview Park - Woollahra
Named after H.J. Greville an auditor of the Borough of Willoughby in the 1880s. The land was previously the site of a dairy started by Gladys Homer in the early 1930s. In the 1950s the land was subdivided and sold to Cumberland County Council. The land formed a boundary with the Army Rifle Range until its relocation in 1955. In 1960 the land was sold to Willoughby Municipal Council and named Greville Street Reserve. Willoughby City Council acknowledges the Cameraigal people as the traditional inhabitants of the area.
Greville Park,Greville Street ,Chatswood
Wassell Street Reserve is located in Matraville. It has a fenced children’s playground fronting Wassell Street. The reserve is located between residential properties and adjoins local market gardens.
20R Wassell Street, Matraville
Synthetic wicket, soccer fields and playground with junior cycle track and flying fox, all in a beautiful, secluded bushland setting. Also a popular destination for rock climbers and abseilers.
Warandoo Street Gordon Australia
Burrows Park is located to the south of Waverley Cemetery. You can reach it via Ocean Street or by the walkway from Clovelly Beach or Bundock Park. The park is bounded to the east by an area of remnant vegetation and to the south by the cliff top at the edge of Clovelly Bay. There are spectacular views along the coastline in all directions from this high vantage point. The park marks the beginning of the Eastern Beaches Coastal Walk within the Randwick City Council area. Further north, the walkway continues towards Bondi Beach. The wide pathways are in regular use by walkers and joggers. The park features a free outdoor gym which was opened in August 2014. Clovelly Bowling Club is located within the park. The park also includes a sportsfield.
1-11 Ocean Street, Clovelly NSW 2031
This historic park caters for sports such as netball, softball, cricket and training for rugby and soccer. A popular location for other leisure activities such as walking and jogging.
Lough Playing Fields,Manning Road, Double Bay
Situated in the hub of St Ives, this large hall can accommodate up to 300 people and comes equipped with a stage, full kitchen and disabled access. Great for family functions such as birthdays and reunions, also indoor sports activities. Available to book every day, 7am – 1am.
Memorial Avenue St Ives Australia
Flack Avenue Reserve is a pocket park located near the corner of Flack Avenue and Beauchamp Road Hillsdale. The Reserve has play equipment and seating. The park is accessible to pedestrians from both Beauchamp Road and Flack Avenue.
Flack Avenue Reserve, Near the corner of Flack Avenue and Beauchamp Road, Hillsdale 2036
Blackburn Gardens is a beautifully restored heritage garden and retains spectacular views of Sydney Harbour. The garden adjoins Murray Rose Pool (formerly Redleaf Pool) and Seven Shillings Beach. The garden features manicured lawn with a secret garden, sundial and water feature.
Blackburn Gardens ,New South Head Road, Double Bay
Watt Park Playground is a traditional heritage style playground reminiscent of North Sydney’s original playgrounds. It caters for a wide age range of children in an environment that is pleasant and relaxing for carers. It is a very cool and shady playground ideal for summer use and incorporates a roundabout, seesaw, swings, spring-mounted boat and embankment slides.
Lavender Crescent McMahons Point New South Wales 2060
One of Ku-ring-gai’s biggest and most beautiful sports and recreation spots, with soccer fields, baseball diamonds, mountain bike park, BBQ and playground overlooking bushland
Esk Street Wahroonga Australia
Muston Park is named after William Thomas Muston, the original owner of the land and Mayor of Willoughby 1890. His home ‘Penshurst’ stood in the middle of the land which was subdivided and sold in 1921. In 1926 the Council purchased the land from Joseph Knight Smith, owner of Willoughby Hotel, and created a public park. The ‘Penshurst’ entry gates were re-located to Willoughby Park.
Muston Park, Penshurst Street, Chatswood
Grace Campbell Reserve 4 is a pocket park located off Grace Campbell Crescent, near the intersection with Beauchamp Road, Hillsdale. The reserve provides a green space for the enjoyment of local residents.
1 Grace Campbell Crescent, Hillsdale 2036