This small park at the rear of Rose Bay Shops. The park provides a nice area for lunch overlooking Sydney Harbour or gaining access to Rose Bay tidal sands at low tide. A Sydney Water pumping station is located in the centre of the park.
The park is owned by Sydney Water. Percival Park was established in 1949 after Council negotiated with the then Metropolitan Board of Water Supply and Sewrage to obtain use of the land as public open space. Council named ( Council Minutes 12/2/1951) the park in honour of Mr C. E. Percival who was the Woollahra Council Engineer from November 1926 till early in 1952.