Come & discover Pioneer Park Penrith South NSW 2750.
Has Play system with mulch softfall.
Grace Campbell Reserve is a local park located off Grace Campbell Crescent in Hillsdale. The reserve adjoins western section of Rhodes St Reserve and provides pedestrian access to both Rhodes St and Bunnerong Road. The park is an open space for the residents of Hillsdale with a playground, seating and a half basketball court.
19-21 Grace Campbell Crescent, Hillsdale 2036
Bob A Day Park is a small and tranquil park in the Prince Henry Precinct. The park includes open green space, natural shading, landscaped gardens with park seating and a monument to the ‘bob-a-day’ men that worked on hospital grounds during the Great War.
28R Ewing Avenue, Little Bay NSW 2036
Fitting comfortably in the corner of Fred Hutley Reserve, this playground has stroller access from Palmer Street. It is surrounded by a low timber retaining wall which functions as both the playground edge and informal seating for parents and carers. Behind this wall, landscaped mounds create a physical barrier between children and the street and soften and screen the playground, creating a relaxed and intimate atmosphere with a range of equipment including a triple embankment slide, spinning poles, traditional roundabout, cable climb structure and swings.
Hamilton Avenue Cammeray New South Wales 2062
Sydney Harbour National Park. Remnant bushland, birdwatching, spotlighting, views of the city and harbour, bushwalking track to Rawson Oval.
Adjoining Clifton Gardens Reserve, Morella Road, Mosman
The lower area of the Reserve is a grassed area overlooking the pools and the Ocean. In the upper area, there is a grassed, shady picnic, play area and sculptures.
Biddigal Reserve Ramsgate Ave (north end of Bondi Beach) North Bondi 2026
Pioneers Park is a large recreational facility located on the corner of Franklin Street and Cromwell Place in Malabar, only a few minutes walk from Malabar Beach. The park consists of several large grassed areas and sports fields with native shrubs and a few trees.
1160-1196R Anzac Parade, Malabar
Talus Street Reserve is at the headwater of Flat Rock Creek. A path with night lighting runs through the reserve, and the southern end of the park is just a few minutes walk from St Leonards railway station.
Talus Street Reserve, Talus Street, Naremburn
Oatley Memorial Gardens offers a pleasant outdoor area for residents and visitors near the centre of Oatley Village. Located between Oatley Parade and Oatley Avenue, south of Hurstville Road, the Gardens are a green gateway into the centre of Oatley Village.
Oatley Ave, Oatley
Named after the Chatswood Estate of Richard Hayes Harnett (1819-1902). In 1898 Council acquired the land, which had been Chinese market gardens. More land was purchased in 1909, 1914 and 1932. The sports oval has been the home ground of the Gordon (formerly Willoughby) District Cricket Club since 1900 and the Gordon Highlanders (formerly Roseville) Rugby Club since 1936. Chatswood Skate Park was opened in the park 26 January 2001 and refurbished in June 2008.
Chatswood Park,35 Orchard Road, Chatswood
To reach this park, walk down the path at the end of Hotham Street through the bamboo jungle. There are 3 picnic table setting, a park bench, a set of swing and an embankment slide along with landscapes gardens. The playground is very shady due to the proximity of trees and surrounding buildings.
Hotham Street Reserve ,Hotham Street, Chatswood
Beauchamp Park is situated in the upper park of the Scotts Creek sub-catchment.
Beauchamp Park, Nicholson Street, Chatswood
The Sydney Morning Herald on 20 October 1854 said it was: A pretty marine villa with commanding views of Port Jackson. Built in the first half of the 19th century, it was acquired by North Sydney Council in 1979 and converted into a local history museum, and is one of Council’s premier historical sites open to the public. It is a rare example of an early timber slab house nestled in a remnant Victorian garden. Featuring the history of the house and its former occupants, Don Bank’s displays focus on social history and our changing times.
6 Napier St, North Sydney, 2060
Named after Gregory Bartels, AM (1926-2015), who served on Willoughby City Council from 1983-1993, as Alderman, Deputy Mayor (1985-87, 1989 -91) and as Mayor (1991-93). He devoted much of his life to public service, including Patron, Chairman, Member and Director of many community groups. The land was acquired by Council in 1948. It was previously known as Edgar Street Reserve.
Edgar Street Chatswood
Hughes Park was constructed on the site of a former bowling club in 2015 and consists of a playground for all ages, barbeque facilities, picnic tables, a community garden and outdoor fitness equipment. Parking and toilet facilities are also available. The park is named after former local Billy Hughes who 100 years ago became the Prime Minister of Australia. Billy was also the Member for North Sydney and still holds the record as the longest-serving MP with 58 years of service, 51 years at Federal level.Hughes Park Opening.JPG
Hughes Park and the Waterview Community Centre
Muston Park is named after William Thomas Muston, the original owner of the land and Mayor of Willoughby 1890. His home ‘Penshurst’ stood in the middle of the land which was subdivided and sold in 1921. In 1926 the Council purchased the land from Joseph Knight Smith, owner of Willoughby Hotel, and created a public park. The ‘Penshurst’ entry gates were re-located to Willoughby Park.
Muston Park, Penshurst Street, Chatswood
Multi-purpose sports facility with synthetic wicket and two practice nets for cricket, soccer fields, two tennis courts, playground and BBQ
End of Bromborough Road Roseville Australia
Woomera Reserve is a large open grassed area located on Bunnerong Road in Little Bay. There’s a cricket pitch in the middle of the reserve, a playground in the south east corner and a kids bicycle track. The park is a designated dog off-leash exercise park
1103-1281 Bunnerong Road, Little Bay NSW 2036
Dedicated in 1848, St Thomas’ Cemetery was the first burial ground on the North Shore. It was converted to a Rest Park in the 1970s. The Park contains interpretative signage for self-guided walks.
St Thomas Rest Park, West Street, Crows Nest, New South Wales
The north end of Curl Curl at the entrance of Curl Curl Lagoon. An off-leash dog exercise area is behind the dunes at Adam Street Reserve and no dogs are allowed on the beach. Swiming in Curl Curl Lagoon is not recommended.
Griffin Road North Curl Curl NSW 2099
Wassell Street Reserve is located in Matraville. It has a fenced children’s playground fronting Wassell Street. The reserve is located between residential properties and adjoins local market gardens.
20R Wassell Street, Matraville
Flack Avenue Reserve is a pocket park located near the corner of Flack Avenue and Beauchamp Road Hillsdale. The Reserve has play equipment and seating. The park is accessible to pedestrians from both Beauchamp Road and Flack Avenue.
Flack Avenue Reserve, Near the corner of Flack Avenue and Beauchamp Road, Hillsdale 2036
The Village Green refers to the narrow park alongside Artarmon Station. It was originally part of the land put aside for the building of the North Shore Railway, and is now leased by Council from Railcorp. It was dedicated by Council on 21 September 1968, and a plaque with the following inscription was set into a large rock in the park to mark the event:
Artarmon Village GreenArtarmon Village Green,Artarmon Station, Hampden Road, Artarmon
Coast Hospital Memorial Park (also known as Pine Avenue Reserve) in Little Bay, is a large open park space with masses of grass, mature Pine trees and views out to beautiful Little Bay and beyond.
21R Pine Avenue, Little Bay NSW 2036
Warrane Reserve features an open grassed area with scattered trees and screen plantings of trees along its edges. A small bushland reserve separates the grass area from Eastern Valley Way.
Warrane Reserve,Warrane Road, Chatswood
Located on the upper tier of Waverton Park, Merrett Playground is set beneath two fabulous native trees and offers visitors lovely views across Sydney Harbour. The playground has a ‘service station’ theme; with an easily accessible pathway and ‘road’ system, a spring-mounted car, and a level play area with petrol bowsers, a mechanics workshop and a candy shop. Also featuring a large deck, tunnel slides and an arm-power swing, this popular playground caters to children of all ages and abilities.
cnr Woolcott Street and Woolcott Avenue Waverton New South Wales 2060
This gorgeous park is situated in bushland on the shores of Middle Harbour and is an ideal venue for functions of all sizes, from family BBQs to weddings. Echo Point Park is Ku-ring-gai’s only park with water frontage and boasts a beach, mangroves, Aboriginal heritage sites, walking tracks, terraced gardens, playground and remains of the old Roseville Baths and Roseville Bridge.
Babbage Road Roseville Chase Australia
A centrally located and well-used urban park. With paving, pathways and rolling lawns dotted with mature specimen trees, Civic Park is a pleasant meeting place for the North Sydney community. North Sydney’s Civic Centre opened in September 1982. The site was the subject of numerous plans, both commercial and civic, since it was first mooted as a civic centre in the 1940s. The Civic Centre incorporates a number of existing buildings, including the Council Chambers and the Stanton Library, together with a park area consisting of lawns and gardens, known as Civic Park.
200 Miller Street North Sydney New South Wales 2060
Pleasant picnic location with lawns and shade. Divided by Tamarama Marine Drive: West section is a large open area with a shady gully; the smaller Eastern section contains the listed facilities.
Tamarama Park, Tamarama Marine Drive ,Tamarama 2026
Named after Alderman Joseph Bales, Mayor of Willoughby in 1931-32, 1936, 1938-42 and 1945-47. On land formerly used as Chinese market gardens, the park was created by resumption and private purchase during 1930, and was known as Central Park. In 1952, more land was resumed to increase the park area.
Bales Park, Stanley Street, Chatswood