No of courts: 2
No of courts: 2
Beauchamp Park is situated in the upper park of the Scotts Creek sub-catchment.
Beauchamp Park, Nicholson Street, Chatswood
High Cross Park is an open green space in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Randwick. It contains some large trees offering shade and there are also picnic tables and water fountains. It is home to the City’s cenotaph, remembering all wars served by residents of Randwick City. The Minister for Transport announced on 17 September 2015 that High Cross Park would be saved and the proposed light rail terminal moved to nearby High St.
217-219R Avoca Street, Randwick NSW 2031
Tucked away between Terrigal and Avoca Beach, this is also the ideal location for a beach walk. Although patrolled, visitors are warned to keep an eye out for rips generally located in the northern end. There is a popular dog walking area between Avoca & North Avoca Beaches.
North Avoca Parade, NORTH AVOCA NSW 2260
Ingram Street Reserve is located on the corner of Ingram Street and Dowling Lane in Kensington. It offers a peaceful park space with children’s play equipment, some scattered natural shade and park seating. The playground boasts a climbing frame and platforms, monkey bars, a swing set and softfall flooring. There is also a junior bike track and footpath through the reserve for safe access.
2R Ingram Street, Kensington NSW 2033
Named after the Chatswood Estate of Richard Hayes Harnett (1819-1902). In 1898 Council acquired the land, which had been Chinese market gardens. More land was purchased in 1909, 1914 and 1932. The sports oval has been the home ground of the Gordon (formerly Willoughby) District Cricket Club since 1900 and the Gordon Highlanders (formerly Roseville) Rugby Club since 1936. Chatswood Skate Park was opened in the park 26 January 2001 and refurbished in June 2008.
Chatswood Park,35 Orchard Road, Chatswood
Rebuilt in 2015, this is a great playground for young kids. There is a shade sail to shield the summer sun, and all equipment carefully chosen to suit ages up to 10.
Barry Street Neutral Bay New South Wales 2089 Australia
Dunningham Reserve is located on the northern headland of Coogee Beach. Spectacular ocean and coastline views make this reserve a popular location for photographers and filmmakers in addition to the large number of recreational users.
2R Baden Street, Coogee NSW 2034
Located in the centre of Watsons Bay, Robertson Park provides a significant tourist destination for local residents and visitors from Australia and overseas.
Robertson Park, Marine Parade, Watsons Bay
Sutherland Park is named after the Hon. John Sutherland (1816-1889), Secretary for Public Works at the time of the building of the railway. Born in Scotland, he paid his passage to NSW in 1838 and worked as a builder, grazier, businessman and politician. He was Mayor of the Municipal Council of Sydney in 1861, and Member of NSW Parliament 1860-1889.
Sutherland Park, Sutherland Road, Chatswood
Named after Erik Carlson, (1917-2001) resident of Middle Harbour Ward. His contribution to improving the living environment of Willoughby City will be long remembered; an example being this land acquired in 1989 to mitigate local flooding and to develop as public open space. A rocky channel runs through the park to help direct stormwater.
Carlson Park, Carlson Park 150 High St, North Willoughby
Woodford Bay Bicentennial Reserve is located at bottom of Woodford Street, Longueville. This is a landscaped historical park over looking the bay with pockets of bushland.
Woodford St Longueville NSW 2066, Australia
Woomera Reserve is a large open grassed area located on Bunnerong Road in Little Bay. There’s a cricket pitch in the middle of the reserve, a playground in the south east corner and a kids bicycle track. The park is a designated dog off-leash exercise park
1103-1281 Bunnerong Road, Little Bay NSW 2036
This colourful and fragrant park was designed by Landscape Consultant Stephen Whitteridge following community consultation, and completed in June 2008.
Whitton Park,Corner Whitton ,Oliver Roads, Chatswood
Named after the aboriginal word for “beauty”. The park was acquired in 1942 from the Estate of Joseph Charles Tricker, builder, who lived in the adjoining house ‘Goulburn Grange’, which was built in 1907. The park contains remnant native ridge-top trees of Blackbutt and Turpentine which provide plenty of shade. There are three covered picnic tables, a double plated BBQ and a playground in the park.
Lowanna Park, Greville Street and Fullers Road, Chatswood
This “T” shaped park with access from both Edgecliff Road and Fletcher Street has a nautical themed playground. There is climbing equipment, slides, swings and various activities to keep children amused.
Plumb Reserve,Fletcher Street and Edgecliff Road, Woollahra.
A popular venue for family functions and parties, also indoor sports activities. West Pymble Community Hall can accommodate up to 100 people. It has a stage, kitchen and disabled access. Available to book Sunday to Thursday, 7am – 11pm, and Friday and Saturday, 7am – 1am.
Lofberg Road West Pymble Australia
Enjoy a relaxed Sunday morning game with friends or get private lessons from the pros at Gordon Golf Course. Italian restaurant, clubhouse and venue hire also available. Gordon Golf Course, including all services and facilities, remains open. For information and bookings visit the Gordon Golf Course website.
6 Lynn Ridge Avenue Gordon Australia
Synthetic wicket, soccer fields and playground with junior cycle track and flying fox, all in a beautiful, secluded bushland setting. Also a popular destination for rock climbers and abseilers.
Warandoo Street Gordon Australia
Enjoy cricket and baseball in summer and soccer in winter at our state-of-the-art facilty. Features synthetic wicket, cricket nets, baseball batting cage and clubhouse.
Auluba Road South Turramurra Australia
Sawmillers Reserve is one of North Sydney’s true hidden gems. Follow the winding steps down to the water’s edge for a beautiful view of the harbour and an old shipwreck lies just offshore in Berry’s Bay.
Munro Street McMahons Point New South Wales 2060
The Wright family have been long time residents of Boundary Street adjoining the park. Henry Wright (1897-1960) moved into his Hemsley Estate house in 1926, following service as a private with the AIF in England and France during WW1.
48 Barcoo St, Roseville
With a capacity of up to 80 people, this sunny room located in the old school building is perfect for meetings and small functions, with the beautiful Secret Garden just outside. This second meeting room is located furthest away from the main library building with a lounge area and kitchenette in front.
799 Pacific Highway Gordon Australia
Located on Jenner Street, part of the Prince Henry precinct in Little Bay, this reserve is also known locally as Macartney Oval. It is a large park, ideal for sport and recreation alike, and also has seating and a playground for toddlers.
5R Jenner Street, Little Bay NSW 2036
Coast Hospital Memorial Park (also known as Pine Avenue Reserve) in Little Bay, is a large open park space with masses of grass, mature Pine trees and views out to beautiful Little Bay and beyond.
21R Pine Avenue, Little Bay NSW 2036
McKell Park is on the shores of Sydney Harbour with views of the Harbour Bridge to the west and Sydney Heads to the east. The park comprises grassed landscape terraces stepping down to the harbour foreshore and the public ferry wharf. It is often used for wedding ceremonies as it has superb harbour views and manicured gardens surrounded by magnificent mature trees. The harbour and well maintained gardens provide a perfect backdrop for any special occasion. It is a great vantage point to view Sydney Harbour activities. The heritage listed Canonbury Cottage is the centrepiece of the park.
McKell Park,North Darling Point Road, Darling Point.
Named after Henry Currey, Chatswood resident and prospector. In 1897 Henry Currey subdivided and sold his land on the corner of Victor Street and Albert Avenue to finance his mining ventures, and dedicated Tingha Street to Council. Tingha is a tin mining town south of Inverell, NSW. This park, including the former Tingha St, was created in response to increasing residential development in the Chatswood CBD in the mid 1970s.
Currey Park,Victor Street, Chatswood
Named after William Gore (1765–1845), Irish free settler and NSW Provost – Marshal. He was granted 150 acres from the present day St Leonards to Artarmon Railway Station. The park is a Crown Land reserve.
Gore Hill Park, Corner Reserve Road and Pacific Highway, St Leonards
The Pool complex (Pool & Gym & Creche) allows everyone to combine swimming with other leisure or fitness pursuits in the one spectacular location overlooking Sydney Harbour, next door to Luna Park and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Customers can pay per-visit or choose a membership package of fees in order to enjoy the heated swimming facilities and full use of the gymnasium, spa and sauna.
4 Alfred St S, Milsons Point NSW 2061, Australia
Curtilage Park contains a playground, seats, bubbler, formal gardens and open grassy areas for play and is fenced from the Pacific Highway. The park is best accessed by walking as there are no parking facilities on site.
1540 Pacific Highway Wahroonga 2076 Australia