Get a free coffe
A fully fenced grass space within the St Ives Showground.
450 Mona Vale Road St Ives 2075 Australia
Dog Ring 7 – St Ives
Named after Charles Wickham (1869-1936), local resident and skilled gardener. Charles was the ‘guiding genius’ of the gardens on the Village Green at Artarmon Railway Station. The gardens were first established by the Artarmon Progress Association in 1928. As a volunteer he made the gardens into his retirement hobby, eventually being employed by Council. During 1983-1990 three blocks of land in White Street were acquired by Council for open space in response to Artarmon becoming a more populated suburb. Landscape improvements were completed in 2007.
Wickham Park, White Street, Artarmon
Wickham Park – Artarmon
Local park with playground and seating, backing on to gorgeous bushland near the Lane Cove River
End of Bradfield Road Lindfield Australia